Search for keywords within the transcripts or filter your video responses by any additional data you have captured and passed through to the portal.
- To filter the responses, simply select Filters. Use the drop-down menu to select the piece of additional data you would like to filter by.
- Tip: select Transcript if you would like to search for responses containing a particular keyword.
- Next, select the value you would like to filter by.
- To the right of your selection, the portal will provide a dropdown of potential values or a text box, dependent on the additional data selected.
- Select your value, and then click 'Next' to continue the walkthrough.
- Use the plus icon to add in any additional filters to further refine your responses.
- To return to the unfiltered responses view, select Reset.