All of the video content captured for your project can be accessed by selecting the project. This article will give you a whistle stop tour of the Responses view, revealing how to review and analyse your responses with ease and at scale.
- First up, select the project you wish to jump into.
- Loading the project, you'll land on the Responses view. Here, you can view all of the responses captured for this project.
- Click on the video thumbnail to begin watching the response.
- Every response is human transcribed, the transcript is displayed next to each video response.
- Below the transcript, you'll spot the additional data that has been passed through for each response. This is unique to how your study has been configured. This tends to be demographic information or previously selected survey answers.
- Then, you'll see the themes automatically identified for this response. Click on a theme to view the sentence(s) where the theme has been mentioned within this response.
Search & Filter
To search for a keyword within the transcripts or filter your video responses by any additional data captured and passed through to the portal, simply select Filters at the top of the Responses here.
By selecting to Filter by, you are able to choose to filter by any of the additional data keys you've passed through, as well as tags or annotations added.
Gain an overall view of how consumers have reacted to the question you've asked by checking out Sentiment Analysis. Read more.
Add notes and comments to each video response by utilising tags. As many tags as required can be added to each response. Responses can then be filtered by any of the tags added.
Unlock Voxpopme's analysis toolkit
By hovering over the Responses drop-down at the top of the Responses view, you can quickly switch to another view for this project. Unlock the power of Voxpopme by switching to Theme Explorer. From sentiment analysis, to the Word Cloud and Theme Explorer, discover how you can take your analysis one step further.
Article is closed for comments.