What is sentiment analysis?
Voxpopme brings you the most sophisticated sentiment analysis tools to help you categorize video content by respondents’ true feelings. Understand the sentiment behind every single sentence, in every response, or take a step back and view sentiment at a theme level, to see the where your brand delights your customers. Voxpopme leverages IBM Watson for sentiment analysis, bringing you the best-in-class natural language processing.
How can I view sentiment analysis on my video responses?
Gain an overall view of how consumers have reacted to the question you've asked by checking out Sentiment Analysis.
- Select the project that contains the responses you wish to analyze.
- Next, select the sentiment icon to reveal the sentiment of your responses.
- Check out the interactive sentiment chart to instantly view the sentiment breakdown of your project.
- Scrolling through your responses, you'll see a colour overlay on each sentence within each transcript.
- There is a sentiment bar chart across the top of each response. Hovering over the chart reveals the percentage sentiment breakdown for the response.
- Highlight an area of the text within the transcript to preview the snippet or add to a showreel (previously Lists).
- Click on a segment from the interactive sentiment chart to filter the responses by that sentiment. The system will display all of the responses that contain at least one sentence matching the sentiment you've selected.
Pro tip - Don't forget, Theme Explorer will uncover the sentiment breakdown for the most prominent themes in your project.
Please sign in to leave a comment.