1. Log in to the Voxpopme portal.
2. Once in your account, select Create Project.
3. Select the Embed Project option.
4. Next you'll be taken to a page where you can enter all of the relevant project details, see images below and note the details for each field on the right.
5. NOTE: The Expiry Date only affects the ability to collect responses. You will still have access to the project once it expires, and you can reset the expiry date if you need to extend the project.
6. Choose the primary language(s) from the list available; if a non-English language is required, please refer to your rate card, or get in contact with your Voxpopme contact for any information.
7. Under Advanced Settings, you can enter any project specific transcript keywords that will help ensure the transcription is accurate. Such things as brand names, holidays, names, and products are useful to include.
8. Select Create Project.
9. Check all of the details, and select Submit.
11. Navigate to the project summary to find the Project ID. To access, mouse over “Embed” underneath “Projects” and choose “Summary.” Your Project ID is the string of letters and numbers after the last slash in the URL shown on the page, eg. project_id: "2cdaf2b8f505682a10c602d56abe5b5a"
12. Please see Survey platform specific documents for next steps as we will guide you through the process.