This article will run you through how to set up two-factor authentication on your Voxpopme account.
Setting up a device
- First off, you will need to download Google Authenticator on your phone or computer from the App Store or Play Store.
- Sign up to Google Authenticator using your Google login.
- Once logged in, tap the '+' icon in the top right-hand corner of the Google Authenticator app.
- Next, select 'Scan barcode'.
- Head back to the Voxpopme portal, and enter your login credentials.
- Voxpopme will present you with a QR code. Scan this using the Google Authenticator barcode scan.
- Once successfully scanned, 'Voxpopme' will be added to your list of tokens on Google Authenticator.
- Voxpopme will ask you to enter two unique tokens (six digit numbers) that Google Authenticator has provided. Note - Google Authenticator will refresh the token displayed every 30 seconds.
- Enter the first token, that has the reference Voxpopme, shown in Google Authenticator as Token 1 in the Voxpopme portal. Note - if the token refreshes before you have the chance to enter into the Voxpopme platform, don't worry, you are able to just enter the new token as Token 1.
- Wait for up to 30 seconds for the Voxpopme token to refresh, then enter the next token as Token 2 in the Voxpopme portal.
- When both tokens have been successfully entered, click Setup.
- Your device is now set up!
- The Voxpopme platform will now ask you to enter one more Google Authenticator token (six digit number).
- Enter the token shown in the Google Authenticator app. Note - ensure you have waited for 30 seconds for the token to refresh within Google Authenticator. Each token you enter should be unique.
- Select 'Login' and you should now be able to successfully login to the Voxpopme portal.
Trouble Logging in
If you are having trouble logging in to the Voxpopme platform using two-factor authentication, please email your Voxpopme representative or firstname.lastname@example.org for support.