Once you've signed up to the Voxpopme Moments app, you will be able to view all questions currently available to you. If you can't see any questions yet, they may be scheduled and will appear in the app soon - keep an eye out for further communication when your question is ready.
To upload your video response, follow this short how to:
- Select the question you would like to answer.
- Read the question and further information. Check out the usage information to see how your video response may be used.
- When you're ready to record your response, select the circle icon towards the bottom of the screen.
- The Voxpopme Moments app may ask for access to your camera and microphone. You will need to allow access to record your video response successfully.
- Select the record button to start recording.
- Once you have finished, select the stop recording button.
- Next, the app will remind you to upload your response. If you would like to re-record or playback your response, choose the back arrow.
- Once you have selected to upload, the app will provide a progress bar and inform you when the response upload has been completed.
- Once your upload has completed, head back to your question stream to answer any other questions available.
- Use the Responses tab to view any responses that you have already uploaded.