- Replace the Project ID with the ID that has been provided to you by a member of the Voxpopme team. This is also available in the Voxpopme portal. To access this ID, head to the portal, select your project and use the Responses drop-down to select Summary.
- If you're setting up a non-English language survey, ensure you've changed the Locale code. This will notify the system of the language that responses are expected to be in. Check out the list of languages available.
- Insert a text description on the video question page in your survey, paste the below in:
This will tell the survey platform where to place the video capture widget on the page.
To ensure a high conversion rate of video responses, we have a couple of pointers:
- Ensure the disabling and enabling of the 'Next' button is working correctly when testing through.
- Add an 'I'm having technical difficulties or would no longer like to record' checkbox below the capture widget. If the respondent selects this option, confirm the 'Next' button enables and that they are routed to a textbox question or terminated.
- We recommend including recording instructions on the video question page. Voxpopme produces template instructions which can be shared with you.
- Make sure you've asked the respondent to opt-in for the video question, and that they're aware of how their video response may be used. We suggest inserting a pre-video question page that will ask the respondent if they would like to proceed with recording a video response. We have recommended opt-in text we'd be happy to share.
- See our full embed guide for all of our video best practices.
If you have any questions, please contact the Voxpopme team. When your survey is ready, it would be great if you could share a test link with the Voxpopme team so we can ensure everything is working correctly.